“Work” has changed. Are your leaders ready?
“Employees are no longer satisfied with working for a paycheck, they want a purpose. They don’t want bosses, they want coaches. They don’t want annual reviews, they want a purpose. They don’t want to fix their weaknesses, they want to develop their strengths. And they want to work for an organization that values their strengths and contributions, so they can do their best every day.”Gallup 2016
Clearly employees want more. The old “time for money” workplace model is no longer enough. Leaders need to shift their paradigm from seeing “producers” to seeing “people”. Organizations are becoming more values-driven. If this sounds like your organization, or you would like it to, then Cognitive Self-Leadership is for you.
We can help your leaders with this paradigm shift by building their knowledge, skills and abilities so they can become more values-oriented:
- Connect their purpose to your mission
- Discover how others perceive them
- Understand how their thinking is holding them back
- Maximize strengths to create real change
- Improve cooperation and collaboration
- Increase engagement
- Enhance a culture of creating greater value
- Become an employer of choice
Leadership Development Workshops are conducted on-site.Learn More